In this this virtual workshop we will talk about strategies to to help you build skills to manage emotions, thoughts, and your body's responses to worry and anxiety. You'll learn ways to organize thoughts and feelings and support your body through nutrition and movement with simple steps. Topics covered include:
- Mindfulness Basics
- Organizing Your Thoughts and Feelings
- Tips for Journalling
- Rewriting your Worry Story: Narrative Therapy
- Work Stress
- Worry and Weight Loss: The Role of Cortisol in Health
- Stress Eating and Comfort Food
- Sleep: The Foundation of Health
The handouts and link to the recording will download as a .zip file, which you may have to access from your tablet, laptop or desktop initially.
The recording of the presentation will expire on December 31st, 2020.